Wednesday 21 March 2012

BABE OF THE NIGHT: SOPHIA CHRISTINA


How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling by a former friend she kinda had to push me! Thanks for that push! Lol

What’s next for you?
I’ve done a few music videos.. Shot caller remix vid, and belly (canadian artist) purple drugs and a red cafe one about to be out soon. I will be in more mags, just had my interview on thisis50 radio show. And I have T’s out soon!
What would people be surprised the learn about you?
People would be surprised to learn that I’m actually a really nice person when you get to know me! I don’t ALWAYS have an attitude lol
What’s the most unique compliment you’ve ever received?
The most unique compliment I’ve ever received has to be when someone told me I looked like beyonce. This was when I had lighter hair… Wtf!

Do you have anything you want to say to your fans?
To my fans — I love you for your continuous support! don’t stop!!! you can follow me on twitter @sophiabody ! Xox and to my haters who are my BIGGEST fans– keep hating because the only thing worse than being talked about is NOT being talked about!









Sophia Christina for Curvehouse from MJ FLIX on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment