Wednesday 7 March 2012

IS OCHOCINCO CHEATING ON EVELYN WITH RIHANNA? OR VICE VERSA



I've been trying to follow this season of Basketball Wives and well... I'm confused. One minute it seems Evelyn is down for an open marraige (read Bringing Another Woman Into The Relationship vs Cheating ) the next minute she's getting on Chad about rumors of him cheating.




I know it sounds crazy.. but here's why I ask. Rihanna recently asked Evelyn for a piece of that cake via twitter ..  @rihanna: @EvelynLozada hey Evz, wud Chad share???

Evelyn quickly replied “Bitch, 3 is a crowd!"

Well damn... although her earlier replies have all been much more welcoming. 

Check out the convo before that one:

 @EvelynLozada: @rihanna Ooh baby, I like it,You so excited, Don’t try to hide it, I’mma make you my b-tch!

Rihanna replied, “He want dat… #CAKE”






No comments:

Post a Comment