Thursday 10 May 2012

INDUSTRY TALK: Rihanna Gets Fast & Furious!



Fresh off her debut acting gig in the blockbuster flim, "Battleship", it seems Rihanna has been cast in the role as a villain in the upcoming "Fast & Furious 6". Apparently, our Bajan princess is unstoppable: She's been on top of the music world with hit after hit since 2005, she is a constantly a trendsetter in the fashion world and now, a movie star. If I was her, I would have taken the "red pill" too!
As a fellow Barbadian I just want to send nothing but blessings and support to Rihanna. Though some of us Bajans cry foul and openly disapprove of what some call raunchy behaviour, me I'm open minded and think she should just keep doing her. Not to mention the fact that since her music has taken on a much harder edge, I'm hoping I can get her to check out the rap beats I'm slingin' LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment