Monday 26 March 2012

ARTIST WATCH: VIDEO- BRIANNA PERRY FEAT. GHOSTWRIDAH- SLIGHT WORK ( REMIX)


Newly signed Atlantic Records artist



Introducing Brianna, a new breed of female MC who contributes her love of hip-hop to her music and sense of style, giving her a street edge with feminine appeal; embodying today young urban female.
Formerly known as Lil’ Brianna “The Candy Girl”, the young starlet was born and raised in Miami FL. She began rapping at the tender age 3 and immediately knew her destiny was to perform. “I was basically birthed in the studio. My afterschool care consisted of sitting in on other artists’ studio sessions. At a young age, all of the influential people in my life were involved in music so subconsciously my passion grew for the game as well. My parents and E-Class took notice to my developing talent and decided the rest is history”.





No comments:

Post a Comment