Friday 30 March 2012

NEWS: DRAKE TO APPEAR ON JUSTIN BIEBER'S NEW ALBUM



Will Drake be featured on Justin Bieber’s upcoming album Believe? He thinks so! According to Capital FM, Drizzy said he is “involved” with the album and then on Twitter today, the two Canadian superstars exchanged tweets about working together. See what they had to say and get more details below!








Drake has said that he hopes his collaboration with Justin Bieber will make the star’s new album.
The rapper revealed that he “loves” Bieber’s upcoming record Believe and expects to feature on the collection.
Speaking about the teen singer’s new single ‘Boyfriend’ and the remainder of the album, Drake told Capital FM: “Yeah, I love it. You know it’s time for him to grow and I actually got a chance to hear the album and musically – the sounds that he’s using the things that he’s talking about and the fact that he’s writing a little more for himself – I love it.”
Drake added: “I’m actually, hopefully – we’re trying to get it done right now – but I believe that I’m going to be on the album. We wrote a song together so I’m involved in the project.”

No comments:

Post a Comment