Thursday 13 October 2011

"Hi Rihanna" Riri Responds To Royce Da 5'9's Funny BET Cypher Line. Royce Explains The Motivation Behind It [Video]

Videos After The Jump


Royce Da 5'9 had one of the most talked about verses in the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards cyphers.


The Slaughterhouse MC showed his affection for Roc Nation's pop princess Rihanna, by uttering the words "hi Rihanna" several times during his time on the mic.


After the show the line became a trending topic on Twitter.



Riri responded with her own tweet the next day that read: “Hi @Royceda59.”


When Royce made an appearance on 106 and Park yesterday (October 12) the topic of conversation was his now famous line.


"I seen her overseas, me and Em were performing at the V Festival. She was coming out to perform with us. I’m just a Detroit guy, everybody’s treating me like I’m famous, but I still feel regular. She came up to me and told me that she liked one of my songs, so I just felt like, you tell me that again, we go together—has to happen. I just express myself through my music. I just thought it was a line I was going to say, I didn’t know she was going to hear it. I didn’t know it was going to become this, trending for 20 hours,” said Royce.






Shady 2.0 Cypher




Royce Da 5'9 talks about "hi Rihanna" line from BET cyphers

No comments:

Post a Comment