Tuesday 17 April 2012

NEWS: Nicki Minaj’s Dad Denies Abuse Allegations

Nicki Minaj’s dad has spoken out about her recent allegations that he was abusive to her mother during her childhood.

In a recent television interview, Nicki Minaj said her father had anger problems and was very abusive.

“My father was abusive. We were afraid for [my mother's] life because whenever he would have a real bad outburst, he would threaten to kill her,” Minaj told ABC’s Nightline host Juju Chang.

“I wanted to kill [my dad]. I used to wish he was dead. We were afraid for my mother’s life because whenever he would have a real bad outburst he would threaten to kill her,” she added.

According to reports by TMZ, Nicki Minaj’s father is heartbroken about the allegations and called it exaggerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment